2012年10月20日 星期六

Aimst Life

Finally, 1st term exam is over!
I am back at Penang now, happy xD
I didn't update my blog for few months ady..
Miss me right? xD

Aimst University is a really good university,
It is soooo big, need to walk so far only can reach my hostel..
Some more i am staying in 5th floor, I have to climb 5th floor (90 stairs, at least) everyday @.@
Really will faint Zzz

I love this university actually, I've learnt a lot and knew many new friends there =]
First time, I have spent my time on study at least 4 hours a day? Longest record 13 hours! hehe xD
I must mention, this is not because I am hardworking, it's all because there have no wifi connection
there's no TV, no internet connection.. damn ULU!!

Some more the food is the worst part! 
I shouldn't say the hosteller food is disgusting, but then it's really so NOT NICE ><
The taste is so bad, only the breakfast is nice one..
I almost wake up everyday to have my breakfast and skip my lunch..
The puri, roti telur and nasi lemak are very niceeeeeeeeee XDDD I won't skip my breakfast for sure unless i overslept xD

But the food there no nice also got its advantages laa
At least i wont be eating so much and won't be getting any fatter =]
I'm so happy that my friends even my family also said that i am getting thinner nowadays!
Awww, it makes me feel so happy, it's like ....... err........ heaven?

By the way, I don't like the lecturer there.. 
I don't like the maths lecturer..
Actually he is good, but his lectures is going too fast 
I couldn't catch up ><

And the physics lecturer, he always talks crap in his lectures, wasting our time..
Then some more we asked him question, he was rushing and didn't want to answer... He always tell us ' not important, no need to know'
DAMN IRRESPONSIBLE!

Seriously, I am happy that Carolyn and Florence be my housemates! They are so nice..
Carolyn is damn tam chiak, always ask for food then always remind us not to take high calories food but herself will non stop eating, LOL
Florence is a very special girl... 
She always sampat with me, talk crap with me..
And we always 'kap zai' together... There's a lot handsome guys there...
OMG OMG i meet a lot future doctors and dentists there 
Some very handsome, OMG ><

Actually, this time 1st term i didn't prepare well for my maths
damn worry about my maths! It's so damn hard ><
I thought it will not be that hard, i just prepared 3 chapters..
Somemore i didn't do extra questions ><
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD =((((((((((((
And the physics essay is so hard, i really scared that if i didn't get at least 80 for bio, chemi, physics
Please laa Buddha please 'po pi' me.. T^T

Hehe, I think i stop here..
Have nothing much to say here =] See you <3



沒有留言:

張貼留言